RAY Logo

Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville > Reseñas en Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, US - RAY

Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville

4.4
30 reviews
School
Montgomery County, US

Detalles de este negocio

Loading...
1020 Horsham Rd, North Wales, PA 19454, USA
  • Tuesday:
    06:30 - 18:30
  • Wednesday:
    06:30 - 18:30
  • Thursday:
    06:30 - 18:30
  • Friday:
    06:30 - 18:30
  • Saturday:
    06:30 - 18:30
4.4
Reseñas
1
0
2
0
3
0
4
0
5
5
  • Google Comentarios (5)
  • Comentarios (5)

Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville is absolutely amazing. Every time I pick my grandson up I am just in awe at how well behaved the children are. They are always busy and well cared for. The faculty and staff could not be nicer and more helpful. It's a true family! I am thankful that my daughter and son-in-law found such a special place!!!

a year ago

We were very nervous relocating our family from the DC area to Lansdale but Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville made the transition as seamless as possible for our 2.5 year old. His first few weeks his teacher went out of her way to send us photos and videos throughout the day so we could see how he was adjusting (read: thriving). In the 6 weeks since we've been sending our son here, his language has picked up so much so that our family members are noticing how much more he is speaking and how clearly he is speaking now! Our son has never been a good daycare napper and and at this school its not unusual for him to get a 2.5 hour nap most days!! I love the outside time twice a day, daily report cards, and explanations of activities done throughout the day. I am so thrilled to know our son is at a daycare center where education and fun are at the heart of everything. We are so thrilled with our decision!

a year ago

Kiddie Academy is welcoming of all types of students. They have welcomed our daughter who has Down Syndrome with open arms. She is included with her typical peers and they willingly make any modifications necessary to improve her experience. Finding an inclusive educational setting is not always easy and they do this wonderfully. Our daughters are both lucky to be able to learn here.

a year ago

Both of my girls go here and my husband and I are so lucky to have found this place! The staff are always smiling and greeting you. Either the owner or director are there to answer any questions. My oldest absolutely loved her Kindergarten teacher and now my youngest who has been there since 6 weeks old goes there. She is now 7 months old. When I ask how my kids' day was, they not only let me know but also send a detailed email on what they ate, when they napped, bathroom and even send updated pictures! When I pick up my baby she is smiling 99% of the time before she even notices I'm even in the room! I'm sure the other 1% is because she is still learning how to share her toys. The teacher to student ratio is on point and I've never felt like my girls were ever over looked or ignored. My baby gets dropped off in the morning in the toddler room for literally a few minutes before she gets taken back to the infant room, but more than half the time she immediately is in the infant room right away and we are very early risers! The staff show love to my kids which is more than I could ever ask for. I've never seen any kids over 1 year old in the infant room because of staff shortage (which only happens if there's more than a foot of snow outside and they notify the parents immediately of a closure) other than that they are always open on their scheduled days. Their price is very reasonable and I can only speak great things about this place!

5 years ago

Our son is so well cared for here! Loves running in to see his teacher and friends every day. Communication has been outstanding and we feel so good knowing his teachers know him so well. He is learning so much and absolutely thriving. We’re always surprised to hear the new things he’s learned when he starts singing parts of the alphabet at dinner or tries to count along with us. We couldn’t be happier!

a year ago

Preguntas frecuentes Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville

Como es Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville calificado?
Kiddie Academy of Montgomeryville has a 4.4 calificaciones con 30 Reseñas.

Fotos